9.12.2013

Game Day: Door Decs

With football season in full swing {and a weekend at home ahead} I am finally getting in the spirit! I thought it would be fun to make a new door dec for my alma mater... and maybe a few for my fellow Auburn gals as well!

I wanted to share a few ideas from Etsy I liked...






After doing a ton of looking around, I think I am going to attempt to make my own door dec from burlap and fabric. The state  of alabama is pretty cute.... but I also like the paw-print! Any votes? 

Miss Kopy Kat gives you a great step-step process, and it seems pretty simple.  We'll se how I do! Updates to come next week. 

On another note - check out this adorable game day bow-tie I found.


Happy Thursday folks.  It's almost the weekend!! 

xo, trace





No comments:

Post a Comment