4.24.2013

Wednesday Shout Outs

Short post today folks... I'm running out of the office to pack and head to Kentucky for work/horse races at Keenland. I couldn't be more excited for a fun little getaway and to see some old friends {YAY for time with Dot and Stephen}... and meet a few news ones as well! 

I did want to send a little shout out to two of my very dear friends who have Birthday's today... 

Jessie Lynn. Jessie is the "girl J" here in Lex... usually it's "I'm girl Jessie and he's boy Jesse" everywhere she goes with my hubs.  Jessie is married to the other half of my husbands Grumpy Old Man to be days... I swear these two are like grumpy and grumpier when you put them in a room together. It's a love-hate relationship. But, what that means is that Jessie and I get to spent a lot of quality time together! I'm so blessed that Jessie is as wonderful as she is. She's the most dedicated person I have ever met when it comes to workouts.. and the best person at surprises and knowing how to lay back and just enjoy a beautiful day. We've already logged many many memories over the last 5 years, and I look forward to so many more ahead.


and...


Steph. Where to begin. I met this girl on bid day our freshman year at AOII and immediately we became attached at the hip. I can't even pick out one AOII memory from college that doesn't include this lady... the tailgating, dorm-room funnies, date parties, socials, spring breaks, LC meetings, retreats, service projects, Panhellenic events... I could really go on forever. Thinking about all the fun we've had together makes me ever so grateful for the friendship we still have today. I am so blessed to have known you and Craig since the very beginning of your relationship and watched you blossom into such wonderful, loving parents of two of the cutest kids I know. I am so lucky you are so close to me now, and hope for many more trips to DC!! 


Wishing you both the happiest of days filled with love from your families! I hate I don't get to celebrate with either of you, but we will make up for lost time very soon. Love you!!! 

I also wanted to share a fun quote I saw today... 


This is really me in a nutshell.  I'm just a sweet as pie to everyone... until you take my pie. Then, you better watch out! haha 

Happy Hump Day!

xo, Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment