4.23.2013

Spring at Old Navy

Last weekend, during my busy AOII trip to Baltimore, I did manage a stop into Old Navy for some spring shopping!! I haven't been to an Old Navy in so long... I forgot how cute and versatile their stuff can be. I added some great items to the spring wardrobe for a pretty inexpensive trip.

I came out with 11 items, but I thought sharing all of them may be a bit much... so I'm sharing my favorites {and a few others I wish I would have seen}.












I also picked up a precious coral ruffled bathing suit top with mint green bottoms - I'm already excited about packing them for a trip to the beach. I was also pleasantly surprised at Old Navy's new jewelry collection. It's super cute! I couldn't find it online... so it must just be in stores, but if you have one nearby, you should stop in.

If you're doing some online shopping get 15% off with the code ONSAVENOW. Tee's are also buy one get one free!

I'm excited to start adding new spring items to the wardrobe... what do you have in mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment