4.06.2017

Easter Decor at Moore, Our Last!

We unpacked a couple of Easter items last week and it instantly made it feel like spring all over the house!  That, and a good deep-cleaning. :) Easter is a holiday that is always tricky for decorating... especially when it falls early and you have Mardi Gras, Valentine's Day and St. patrick's Day all back-to-back-to-back. I am loving that Easter falls late this year, so it actually feels like spring and has given us a good month of Easter decor!

I don't have too many Easter decorations... but each year I have begun adding a new little item to our collection. Just like Classic Annie! This year, I purchased these adorable little bunnies at 3 Seasons Antiques & Unique Treasures in Fairfield, Va. I thought since it was our last Easter as a family of three, the three little happy bunnies was only fitting!

Other items I've added include Annalee's basket for egg-gathering. 

We have another white one from Micheal's that we use for Easter morning. 
These cute little felt eggs were in my basket last year... 
And a hippity-hoppity bunny flag for the flowerbed. 

What are your favorite Easter decorations?  


No comments:

Post a Comment