2.20.2015

Five on Friday

Well, it's been quite a chilly week here in VA. Today we woke up to -4 temps and today's high shouldn't be getting much above 10. Those numbers are just crazy to me. This Alabama girl is just not made for it. However, I am getting more used to it... or just learning to dress a little warmer. O, and not standing outside at all helps too. :)  Joining the ladies today for five on Friday. Here's my five.

{one} For Valentine's day the hubs got me some new jams from VS and I am in love! They are so soft and snuggly and perfect for the summertime. Our for you momma's who will be lounging it lots of jammies soon.

{two} I am loving this navy-striped skipper dress from Tuckernuck. It's the perfect mix of dressy-casual and great for spring and summer. I'm thinking this may be a purchase for post-baby summertime.

{three} I was given this book for my birthday back in December and it's still sitting on my night stand. I am looking forward to another snowy weekend ahead, so hopefully I can get dive in. I miss my reading time and am looking forward to another sappy Emily Giffin book.



{four} One of our biggest projects left to do in the nursery is the closet, so I've been doing some research on the best organization. This is one I love and especially love the baskets from Land of Nod. You better believe those are on the way to the Lyon's den. I can't wait to have this closet done - it will certainly be the most organized closet in our house,

{five} I am hosting a girls night tonight and can't wait! I decided to mix it up a little and go with a fondue party. I'm so excited to share details. I am going to try a few new recipes for cheese fondue and chocolate fondue. I hope they prove to be just as delicious as they look.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend - we are looking forward to a lazy weekend at home and getting some more house work done.


No comments:

Post a Comment