7.29.2013

Meet Olivia Louise

The Elleard family has grown by 1! Last week I welcomed my eighth niece/nephew into the world.  Miss Olivia Louise Elleard graced us with her presence on Wednesday, July 24th at 10:20am. She weighed 7lbs, 13 ozs, and was 20 1/2 inches long. What a sweetie too!!  My maternal great-grandmother, Louise Johnson, would be very happy that she is carrying on her beautiful name too.  I just wanted to share some fun pics of her first week in the world...


Uncle Jesse and I had a fun Facetime session with baby O, so we could meet her on her "birthday." I love technology for that very reason... I really felt like we were right there in the hospital with her. So fun!





Resting in her sweet lil bouncy from Uncle J and Aunt T! 


Emi and Lucas are so excited about their new baby sister. It's just the sweetest! 


Love my sweet god-children. I was in tears last week when they gave me kisses goodbye... why do they have to live so far away?  I am thankful to have great brothers and sisters who talk about us and keep pictures around, so they know who we are... and thanks to Facetime, we get to chat every so often too. 

Love my sweet babies and wishing mommy well. Thanks for bringing us another baby to spoil!! 

Hope everyone is having a great Monday. It's just beautiful here in Virginia!! 

xo, trace

1 comment:

  1. Just saw your post, made us feel so special! Love having a sister like you! Love you

    ReplyDelete