7.05.2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Folks!

I hope you all had a nice Holiday... we certainly did. It rained most of the morning, but that didn't stop us from making it out to the annual children's bike parade and arts and crafts festival at VMI. It was rainy off an on... but a couple of the gals made the trip out [plus one baby and brave hubs} and I'm so glad we did. The smells, decorations and vendors really put us in the holiday spirit!!


Around 1pm the sky's opened up and we hit the pool for about 5 hours of great fun in the sun!!


We grilled out at some good friends of ours and watched the Lex Fireworks from the front-yard...


It was a very happy 4th...and what made it even better is sleeping in and a day to run errands, get work done and relax before we head out early in the morning to San Antonio!

I didn't want to miss my 5 on Friday, so here it goes....

1. Jack Rogers Georgica Thong Sandals

These have been on my wish-list for quite some time... and the hubs surprised me today with them! What a very happy girl I am!! 


2. The Peyton Monogrammed Hobo


LOVE this bag!  One of my AOII sisters was carrying one at convention last week and I stalked her down and found out where she got it... she had a gold monogram on hers, which I loved!


3. Suave Extra Hold Hairspray

This is a steal! It's $3 at any local drug store or Wally... and I'm telling you guys, it works. 
They compare it to Sebastian Professional, and they don't lie! It's worth a try for $3.  

4. White Wine Sangria


Thanks Miss Dixie for sharing this wonderful, easy recipe. I made a triple-batch for the Celebation on Wednesday and it was a hit. So light and refreshing! 

5. Birthday Cake Oreos


I just couldn't pass these up. I know they have been out for almost a year now, but I just purchased my first pack this week. A-Mazing! How did I ever live without these??  


Happy Friday! See y'all from Texas on Monday.
xo, trace

No comments:

Post a Comment