8.30.2012

Wine Brunch Prep!

This time next week we will be prepping for the Annual Lexington Wine {and Beer this year} Festival held here in Little 'ol Rockbridge. Don't let it fool  you - it's a darn good time!  AND with wine comes food and a reason to through a brunch!  Which means... fun food and crafty decor!!

I have a few ideas in mind...


We have more corks than you can shake a fist at - so these bad boys, will be in full supply! 


Yummy Breakfast Casserole's are a must for the guys in the group!


I wish a had a better picture to share, but my Mother's homemade cinnamon rolls and sausage pinwheels will be on the table - and I can't wait! She only makes them once a year on Christmas morning, and since I can't be there this year to divulge, I decided what better occasion to have them than for wine festival!?!


 I think Meg mentioned fruit ka-bobs!  Can you please make my fruit into butterflies and flowers??  :)




....and what brunch isn't complete with out mimosas and bloody mary's!  We have the juicer and a full basket of oranges ready... and enough bloody mary mix to get everyone feeling a little happy!! 

Any more fun brunch ideas??  

No comments:

Post a Comment