9.28.2016

September Meal Planning | Great Jeans

It's fall, which to me means crisp fall nights and good meals. On our drive home Sunday we mapped out our meal plan for the week and stopped at the grocery store to load up for the week.

Sunday - Steaks and Grilled Caesar Salad

Monday - Italian Sausage Tortellini Vegetable Rotini

Tuesday - Parmesan Crusted Swai, Couscous and Broccoli

Wednesday - Mustard Balsamic Pork Chops and Roasted Sweet Potato Salad

Thursday - Headed to Kentucky to dip our Maker's Mark bottles!

I also wanted to share these great jeans for the fall. Miss Dixie shared them on her blog, and I must say - she's right - they are so cozy and perfect for fall. Best part of all, they are on sale! Meet the Sienna Stretch Denim Leggings.



Have a great Thursday! We are off to Kentucky tonight to dip our Maker's Mark bottle in the mooring. Wish us happy trails ahead. 








1 comment:

  1. That grilled caesar salad looks so good. We made a grilled romaine BLT salad over the summer that was great. Going to check out those jeans right now. I need to refresh my collection because I only have one pair right now!

    ReplyDelete