9.26.2016

A Beautiful Life

Last week we celebrated the life of my Nana, Vermell. I true cajun, the lady was smart, witty, thoughtful and always greeted you with a hug. She was a nurse, going back to school after raising her 6 kids, one who loved to take care of others. She was  catholic through and through - never missing mass. She baked us some of the best birthday cakes I've ever had - including a little lamb for my first birthday, just like Annalee. She held awesome Easter egg hunts on Easter Sunday and loved cajun cooking. She was an amazing lady, who gave me an amazing mama, and for that I will always be grateful! 

We love you Nana! I can almost hear your laugh, just looking at this photo. I hope your singing with the choirs of angels above!! 

Is it really almost October??  I'll be back soon with an update on life - including our September bucket list

Hope everyone is enjoying the first week of fall! 




No comments:

Post a Comment