2.02.2016

Tasty Tuesday: Crockpot Beer Can Chicken

Happy Groundhog Day friends!! Guess who is excited for an early spring?!? This gal & her momma.


The snow was fun, but I'm so looking forward to warmer days ahead. Long walks and grilling out - and daylight when I leave the office. Are ya with me? 

For Tasty Tuesday I thought what could be better than a summertime favorite - brought indoors. Today I bring you Crockpot Beer Can Chicken. It's super simple and involves three ingredients. 

Ingredients
1 lb. bone-in chicken 
{I used four legs and two thighs but, you could also try chicken breasts}
1 can of beer - you're choice!

Place chicken in slow cooker breast side down if you're using them.
Pour beer over top.
Cover with Tony's. 
Cook on high for 4-5 hours {7 hours on low} until chicken is tender and falling off the bone. 

Remove chicken carefully from slow cooker and place on platter. I served with steamed broccoli and the most delicious twice backed potatoes

Cheers to the faint taste of spring my friends! 




No comments:

Post a Comment