2.16.2016

Eating Clean | Target for your Feet!

This lenten season the hubs and I are taking a stab at eating clean. We are typically pretty good eaters, but decided we needed something to jump start even better eating - cutting out white enriched flour and added sugar. We are almost a week in, and I can already tell that I just feel better. My biggest temptations are {and have always been} breakfast treats and sweets. I've found some healthy clean eating recipes to help carve those temptations and wanted to share a few favorites.




Interested in more clean eating recipes? Follow my Pinterest Board. I'll be posting updates and sharing other recipes we love on the blog as well.

Looking for some fresh new kicks this season?  My everyday heels and flats are looking less-than-impressive these days, so I took advantage of Target's President's Day sale and re-stocked my closet yesterday with four new pairs of shoes, all below. Their sale has been extended through Saturday - use code GEORGE for 10% off.



Happy Tuesday friends! 

1 comment: