12.07.2015

An Ornament Exchange | Holiday Party Favors

We had the best time Sunday afternoon at the ornament exchange I hosted for my local girlfriends. We ate, drank, chatted and played "dirty santa" for ornaments. It was a fun way to kick off the holiday season and exchange gifts with all my girlfriends. 



Does anyone else know the pickle in the tree tradition? I had no idea, but it's super cute.



Love my ornament - hand made from LeighAnn.

I put together some small party favors for all the girls - Mulling Spices to make their homes smell like the holidays. They are easy to assemble and such a cute little party favor. You can find instructions and free printables from Kellie at Nest of Posies.



I also made a batch of White Christmas Sangria for us to enjoy... I guess it was a hit because we went through three batches. If you're planning to make for your next holiday gathering - make extra!

Cheers to the Holidays friends! We have a big week of parties ahead... can't wait to celebrate. 




1 comment:

  1. How fun! That sangria looks amazing and I may steal your idea!

    ReplyDelete