12.15.2015

A day to myself.


So how did I spend my day off?  With a few of my favorite things.

Working at our local coffee shop.

Treating my feet to a Pedi.

Shopping for our Senior Star, aka our Angel Tree.

Shopping for me.

Shopping for family and friends.

Mailing a few packages.

Addressing Christmas Cards.

Sweating it out at Spin class.

....and of course working in between. But that's ok - I don't mind it when it's what I love.

My question is, how in the world do 8 hours go by so quickly when you are trapped inside your office walls? Crazy fast.

Sorry I took zero pics to document it. But, sometimes I think that's the beauty of a break - a day for you to soak up life. Every minute of it!

Don't forget about Faith's Christmas Card Carousel tomorrow, can't wait to see all your beautiful cards.

Happy Tuesday friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment