2.29.2012

Leapers!

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."- AnaisNin

Happy Birthday to a wonderful friend, Mrs. Megan W. Holloford!!!




Leap Year babies are a special bread ~ sometimes they are referred to "Leapers," and rightfully named, I would agree. The only leap year baby I know is quite the "leaper." Always striving to push herself harder, question the norm, defy the ordinary and all the while always staying true to her beliefs. She always puts her family first and goes out of her way to make a friends' day. She loves with her whole heart and wears her emotions right on her sleeve for everyone to see. Who could possibly ask for a better friend? A friend who always has your back, never puts you down and always makes you feel like YOU are the most important thing on her mind. I'm feel so lucky to call this leap year baby my true friend and couldn't imagine a day without her in my life!

Happy Birthday Meg! I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment