5.10.2017

Inspiration Post - Annalee's Big Girl Room




Designing Miss Annalee's new room in my mind has been so much fun! I'm so excited to watch her little personality come out in her own little ways. Since I know this little one is going to have quite the style of her own, we'll be keeping things simple at first. Letting her make some plans along the way. Since her nursery was mostly navy, white and coral, I'm trying to adapt some old things and bring in some new. 

The walls will be gray, with white trim. I'm in search of the perfect yellow buffalo check curtains for her three beautiful windows. She'll be keeping her Ikea Hemnes dresser with gold knobs and also her navy kitchenette. Everything else will go to baby's room to make way for lots of fun new "big girl" stuff. 



No comments:

Post a Comment