11.23.2015

Thankful thoughts on Monday

To kick off the Thanksgiving week I thought it would be fun to highlight a few things I am thankful for today.

ONE. A night out with my hubby! On Saturday we got a sitter {for the first time} and got all fancied up for a night on the town benefiting our local women's shelter. It was such a fun evening out with friends and we came home with lots of big wins from the silent auction!  {It's for a good cause, right?}


TWO. A sunday well-spent with my little family. We are all still getting over a head cold, and my voice is officially gone now, so a lazy Sunday was just what we needed. Lots of relaxation, a little trip to Wally to stock up on Thanksgiving goods and a visit with good friends to check out their new house progress.
Annalee doesn't seem to be fazed by her constant runny nose.

THREE. New warm booties to keep my toes warm in this chilly weather. How cute are they? I'm sorta in love and trying to find any excuse to wear them. every. day.
They are also on sale right now at Asos.

FOUR. A new warm rug in our den. We finally made a decision and I'm so happy with how it warms up the room. Rugs USA is the way to go!
Sorry for the dark photo, I'll snag a better one soon!

Happy Thanksgiving week friends! Hoping for lots of rest to kick this cold and lots of good food on the horizon.



1 comment:

  1. Look at her blue eyes!! Gorgeous. So glad y'all had a fun night out! You look pretty!

    ReplyDelete