6.26.2015

Five on Friday

It's been awhile since I linked up with the gals for Five on Friday, so I thought today would be a good day to catch up and join in the fun!

one. I have been on the search for a great gold frame for the pencil drawing my sister-in-law did of the Virginia alphabet for Miss Annalee's room. Who knew it would be so hard?  I came across Framebridge while following Emily Ley on Instagram and am in love. They have great frames, and it's a one-stop-shop for framing.


two. If you're looking for some great summer necklaces, Cora Lee is the place for you! They have so many fun pieces and you can't beat the price! April is also offering a discount, pop on over to her blog for $5 off.



three. Annalee received the cutest crib sheets from her soon to be bestie, Allie Grace. Look how precious these blueberry sheets are! Their Farmer's Market series is precious!



four. Baby headbands are so much fun, but my husband isn't the biggest fan of huge bows on a little bitty head. I also worry about headbands being too tight and hurting their little noggins. The Pleated Polka Dot has so many fun options for little girls, and great options for newborns as well. I love these elastic headbands - so simple and soft - and the perfect touch for a baby girl!



five. Lucy and Lyla has a fabulous boho chic collection and Eleventh Avenue is featuring quite a few of their items at a steal! I picked up this their fringe kimono, tie dye maxi, and striped shorts, all for less than $65. Hurry, items are going quick!


I hope everyone has a great weekend. We are planing an outing to the vineyards on Saturday to celebrate Miss Annalee's one month birthday!! If you'd like to join the fun, grab the button below and link-up with AprilChristina, Natasha and Darci are on summer break. 

Cheers to the weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Don't ask me why I've not had your blog on my side bar but it's there now! :)

    ReplyDelete