11.02.2012

This & That

I hope you all had a fantastic Halloween week! I can hardly believe November is already here, but it sure feels like it outside. It's cold and overcast and dark - almost all day long - I'm ready for this weather to just go. Agreed??

Anyways, I had a very busy October - I knew it would fly by - and leave me quite exhausted as well!  Today is my last trip until we head south for Turkey break - which I am super pumped about. It's the first holiday both my brothers & their fam's will be in town with us. I know my mom is ecstatic, but I'm just as excited!  Until then, we have J's parents coming to visit next week and my brother and his family stopping by for a few days as well. SO looking forward to having company in town!!  But, before I get ahead of myself, today I am heading up to Baltimore for the night to spend some time with my AOII team. We have such an awesome group of ladies, it's hard not to be excited. :)  We are having dinner in Little Italy tonight and then hosting a workshop for one of our local chapters tomorrow.  Luckily, It's only 3 hours away, so I can be home in time to hang with the hubs Saturday night.  AND... I'm super excited for Sunday. I finally caved and bought my first Groupon {I know, right - it took me long enough}, but we are going to play golf and a really pretty golf club that is just south of us... and possibly get in some holiday shopping as well.

Which leads me to my post today, what's on your holiday wish list?? I have a few things I've been adding to the list that I thought I would share today...

I think I may finally cave and try Bare Minerals... I'm just not sure winter is the time to do it.

Love these necklaces! 

Cute Under-armer headbands & LuLu headgear!

I found this cute little number online, I'm in love! 

What's on your wish list this year???


1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday my friend! That necklace is on my wish list this year as well! Have a safe trip to Baltimore...I'm already counting down the days until NYC!

    ReplyDelete