11.14.2012

13 till 30

Today marks 13 months until my 30th Birthday... and by golly, the days just keep getting shorter and running by quicker... SLOW DOWN! The days.... the weeks... the months, where are they going? It's like the older you get the quicker they go.  I feel like all season we've been planning ahead for our busy end to the season... many trips, events, meetings, weddings and two very special visits from family. Jesse's parents were in town last week/weekend and one of my brother's and his fam arrived mid-way through and are leaving today. However, we do get to spend the better part of next week with them again, so that makes me smile. :)

I have one picture to share, Emi {and the crew} came to visit me at work yesterday! We had a wonderful visit and are looking forward to more family time with both sides over the holidays!


We also spent a lot of time at the park... Here is Lucas rocking his new hair-cut!


But, back to this 13 months thing... I still have quite a bit of work to do on the "30b430," but I am making progress.  I have almost finished our honeymoon scrapbook... I actually emailed our photographer about our wedding album.... we have a trip planned to NYC to go ice-skating at Rockefeller Center during Christmas... and the final 3 plates of our china are soon to be ordered...  but I still have about half the list left for next year. I think that's possible, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment