11.05.2012

Sunday Funday

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure I blinked and the weekend was over. What happened??  I guess the old saying rings true no matter the circumstance - time flies when you're having fun.

It was a great weekend though, and I appreciated some time doing all the things I love... giving back to AOII, visiting with sisters {and good friends}, watching a little bit of football, actually making it to Sunday morning mass {thank you daylight savings time} and spending Sunday with my wonderful husband. Not to bore you with too many details... I spent Friday and Saturday volunteering with AOII.

I love my AOII team - they are some of the sweetest, most talented and caring ladies I know. They love AOII and have so much knowledge to share!  So, it was a fun trip... and I got a bonus visit with The Maxey's for a few hours on Saturday as well. :) I also made it back just in time to watch the last half of the Bama-LSU game.

Sunday morning made it to mass - YAY - and then hit the road for a one last golf day of the year.  I finally caved and bought a Groupon back in September - Golf & Lunch for Two - but it expires Dec. 31st... with warm days running slow these days, we didn't want to let it slip away.  It was a beautiful course and we enjoyed spending the day with just ourselves... and a few other brave soles out on the course. I took a few fun pics that I wanted to share!






Four!





No comments:

Post a Comment