9.25.2012

Fall is here!


Fall has officially arrived in Virginia! I am a couple days late with this post... but getting out of bed to 50 degree temps is hard.  I was lucky that I did some pre-fall shopping, because all of my winter clothes are still packed up in storage {add that one to the weekend project list}. Feeling very cozy this morning, sitting at my desk in my sweater and scarf... drinking my pumpkin spice coffee with my cozy slippers on under the desk {shhh... don't tell!}.  I felt inspired to post a few of my favorite fall traditions and treats, so enjoy and Happy Fall Y'all!! 


Outdoor movies! Find out how to make your own screen on the cheap. 


Fabulous table decorations! Visit Sophia's blog to her new planter box centerpiece. 


My favorite fall boots - that go with everything! Thanks Steve Madden.


Pull-apart Pumpkin Bread... yum. I can't wait to try this for brunch. 


 Pumpkin Spice K-cups! {which I am currently enjoying}
Fun Fall decor! {Credit}


Last but not least... Auburn Football... and cute clothes to go with it!!




War Eagle and Happy Fall!  



No comments:

Post a Comment