5.02.2012

Navy loves Aqua

With warmer days on the horizon and two trips to the beach downing closer and closer, I find myself dreaming of all things beachy & nautical. Trendy navy stripes have long since made a come-back and now the little navy dress is selling-out quicker than stores can get them in stock. The nautical look has taken off ~ and being the beach-bum-raised-child that I am ~ I am in heaven!  I can finally wear starfish on my shoes, ears, arms and shirts - and it's trendy! ha. A new look that I'm loving this season is how aqua has fallen for teal. I love all the looks - solids, stripes, patterns, prints - love them all.  These are a few of my favorites.


I'm still searching for this shirt - but I found a cute navy striped bow like the shirt has above! Only $8

Found a great teal skirt like the one above from Forever21 for $12.80 - what a steal! 

One Tree Lane's Vintage Boxes in Navy & Teal patterns.

Target Find! Navy/Team Damask Throw Pillows - $25.99/each

Forever Ours Indie Earrings - $27.99

 I'm still searching for the adorable ones above, but I found a great chevron pattern & teal clutch! 

Check out Pretty Tape on Etsy - Japanese Washi Tape - $4

1 comment:

  1. navy loves aqua...noted.

    xoxo-your fashionably trend-challenged friend.

    ReplyDelete