8.21.2015

HappY FridaY!

Happy Friday friends. Just wanted to share a few things that we have enjoyed this week. 

{one}
First, Miss Annalee and I have been enjoying quite a few books this week. She loves when I read to her and laughs the whole time. It's so cute. This is one of our favorites from my bestie, Ale!

{two}
Second, we did some baking this week. I made my own oat flour for the first time and made this delicious banana bread. A nice "healthy" treat for mornings and dessert.

{three} 
Does anyone else read theSkimm? It's a fun quick take on today's news.



{four}
It's almost football season. Which means, adorable kids clothes. 

A few of my favorites.
Gingham Jon Jon - $38.99

Quatrefoil Bubble - $38.99


{five} 
Looking for a fun beach read? 
Dorothea Benton Frank has a couple fun new books out, including this gem, All the Single Ladies.



Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday! 
I am off to enjoy my last day of maternity leave with this cutie pie. 




No comments:

Post a Comment