8.19.2015

Christening Invitations

In just over a month, our sweet girl will be baptized into the Catholic Church, just like her daddy and I were when we were babies. We will have a Saturday christening and a lunch at Mulberry Hill following the ceremony, so I wanted to have a special invitation to send to our family members and close friends who will be celebrating the day with us. I also love any excuse for pretty paper! 

I know it's fall, but I just love the look of fresh flowers and a cross. It's bright and happy and a symbol of so much love ahead. I narrowed it down to four of my favorites, all from Etsy.
via Happy Days Creation | $8.50 digital

via Card Mint | $15.00 digital

via Kate Chambers Designs | Printed - $53.00 for 30

via BSNPartyArt | $11.36 digital

I'm looking forward to sharing this special day with all our family and friends {especially her godparents we have chosen} ....and holding some pretty paper in my hand that commemorates the day. What's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment