7.24.2015

Five on Friday

It's Friday friends!! I hope everyone had a great summer weekend on tap. We are excited that we have another weekend at home to get some more house work done and soak up some quiet before KA's 150th celebration crazy week next week. These are just a few {5} favorites from the week.

{one} Stone Washed Denim. I picked up two pieces from the clearance rack at Old Navy this week and I can't wait to add them to the wardrobe. A casual dress and shorts - nice staples for the summer closet.

{two} Decorating Inspiration. After spending hours upon hours in our living room, I have decided it needs an overhaul. I'm tired of all the old frames and decor on the shelves; I'm dying for a new rug; and trying to de-clutter. On little bit's and my shopping trip earlier this week I picked up this great pillow at TJ Maxx. I think it will be the inspiration for my new color scheme in the living room.

{three} Broccoli Slaw has become one of my new favorite summer side dishes. We had it a couple times this week - so light and delicious! This is a great recipe, only I use the pre shredded broccoli mix. The dressing they use is easy and fabulous, and I love adding almonds and craisins.

{four} Baby Smiles! We have been soaking up lots of baby smiles this week. Miss Annalee is really developing quite the personality and I love it so much!

This also may be why she's smiling too... she has a new friend in her nursery! The KA boys all pitched in and got it as a gift for the nursery. So, so sweet. 

{five} A new bag. This collection from Mark and Graham is one of my favorites. Today they are offering 15% off with code SPWF-4XCF-N7VZ. Happy Shopping!


Want to join in the fun? Simply write about five things on your mind today, grab the button below and link up with the ladies for 5 on Friday. 


Miss Annalee has her 8 week check-up today, so we are off for a trip to the doc and some shopping.  Happy Friday and Cheers to the weekend friends!

1 comment:

  1. I have a recipe for Broccoli Slaw pinned to my Pinterest page but I haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

    My niece would love that giant Giraffe. She loves giraffes.

    ReplyDelete