11.03.2014

Turkey Day Crafts

Happy November friends!! We had a wonderful weekend in Lex with family. Jesse's parents came to visit and we soaked up the fall air, and the last of the beautiful trees! I was hoping they would hold off another couple weeks for Thanksgiving, but it's looking a little more bare on the tree limbs every day.

Part of me can't believe October is over, but part of me is super excited for November!  My family is coming to visit for Thanksgiving, and I am so excited to have them in Lexington! We have a few toddlers traveling along for the trip... and since Aunt T's house isn't packed with toys, we will have to get creative. Here are a few ideas I thought we would try out.








What are you favorite thanksgiving crafts to do with the kiddos?  Please share.  We will have lots of time for crafting... since they will be here almost a full week. Only 3 weeks to go!

Happy Monday friends!


1 comment:

  1. Those pinecones take me back to my elementary school days! And the gratitude rolls are a neat idea too! Call me basic but what about the ol' "trace your hand and make it into a turkey" craft? Could make for some cute/framable artwork down the road...

    ReplyDelete