11.21.2014

5 on Friday


It really is the most wonderful time of the year. Everyone just seems to have a little bit more pep in their step and a smile on their face. Sign me up! I wish it could be the holidays year-round. Ok, I could do without Christmas carols in September, but why don't we get just as excited for 4th of July? 

We have a super exciting weekend in town planned, compete with an Oyster Roast tonight, a gala Saturday night and prepping for my family to arrive on Monday! I couldn't be more exited and ready to get this show on the road, but first - my five on friday. 

{one} Our new Address stamp arrived this week and I couldn't be more excited to stamp our Christmas cards this year. I've been holding off on purchasing one until we got settled in our new home and since... have been begging the hubs to get one. He surprised me on Monday with this lil happy. He did so good! 

{two} When we moved into our new house, we upgraded to a king bed and put our queen in the guest room. Which was super exciting btw, a grown-up bed! I didn't realize that also meant  that our adorable christmas sheets I purchased last year no longer fit our bed. Many thanks to target for free shipping right now, I found those lovely holiday flannel sheets and a new set is en route to the Lyons' Den as I type. I can't wait to have those snuggly sheets on the bed! 
{three} My new plaid scarf. I was trying to wait and break-out the holiday plaid, but just couldn't resist with this chilly air. You may be seeing this bad boy a lot this season. I'm in love!

{four} Deck the Halls is a benefit gala that we are attending on Saturday night and I can't wait! It's been forever since we got all dolled up and went out. I'm looking forward to a fun night with lots of laughter, dancing and good memories.  All supporting a wonderful cause!

{five} Southern Pecan K-cups have been my go-to this week. Maybe it's because I can't wait to dive into a real slice on Thanksgiving day, but this is pretty darn close.

Linking up with the gals today for Five on Friday. Grab the button below, tell us about five things on your mind today and join the link-up!


Cheers to a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment