6.07.2012

Scalloped Happiness

I have come to a realization lately, that I am in love with anything scalloped. No - not the potatoes - scalloped Edges! On clothes, paper, decor, plates, notebooks, frames... you name it. I can scallop it. {or at least find it}. I do believe that you could take the most random item, add some scallops and BAM! 10 times cuter - it's simply amazing.  

When planning our wedding, my husband found out really quick that anything with a scalloped edge was bound to find it's way on our registry or in our wedding!! Little did he know that even my wedding gown was scalloped... from head to toe! :) 

I decided today, I would share with you my 5 most favorite scalloped items:

#5 Scalloped Place mats 


How fun are these?  Check out Ruby Lane for your very own set! 
{and lots of other scalloped items too}



#4 Scalloped Stationary

This adorable collection by Sugar Paper of Los Angels are classic.  {and on my wish list}



#3 My late-night party "going-away" dress 

{a great Target find}


#2 Our China! 
Golden Edge & Princess Victoria by Herend.
{monogrammed of course - but we'll save that for a later blog}



#1 My wedding gown by Casablanca & my veil, that was handmade of Chantilly lace. 


Until next time, happy scalloping shopping! 

xo, Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment