10.10.2017

Back to Life

Who else watched Monday Night football for the first time last night just to see the Star Wars trailer?  Yes, maybe this gal. I love me some football... but I'm a college football gal. Welcome to small town in the south livin'. But last night we actually watched football... so the hubs could watch the Star Wars trailer. Not gonna lie, it looks pretty good. And this is coming from a gal who can barley get through a simple chick-flick. Movies and me just are friends. I get board, or maybe just can't sit still long enough to enjoy. I need to get better... I am certainly not your person when it comes to celebrities and any sort of movie news. I'm more often than not asking, who's that girl again?

I digress... this story is just to say hi! We have a short week on tap... still enjoying our meal plan, in hopes of making it two more days before we head south.

I am dreaming of white sandy beaches... sunshine... and shrimp!

Today I dropped Ford off for a full-day at his sitters and went to work for the day. I miss those baby snuggles already... and my workout clothes... and not pumping...

I need a lil vacation before it's back to work for good.

I did order the most adorable birth announcements. Maybe I will share those soon.. and the great deal I got via Groupon.

Peace out for now my friends... I will be back to share some spooky Halloween decor and costumes...

Until then, cheers from the coast!


No comments:

Post a Comment