9.19.2017

Poppin' Into Fall

Ever since we got a taste of the fall weather I have been itching to try some new trends. With the new baby, house move, and renovations we have been limiting ourselves on any non-essential purchases. I've been SO good. But, last night I finally caved and picked up a couple fun fall staples from Poppoly.

I have seen this dress on so many blogs this fall - it's a comfy, casual dress that I think will be an easy go-to for fall outings. It's back in stock and on sale for $20, and now comes in this gorgeous wine color. {The "it" color of the season, or so I hear.} 

I have never been a big fan of the romper, but when we were out Friday night I saw at least 10 girls wearing one. Almost all of them were black - and they looked so cute. So, I thought for the price, I would try one out for the fall. Bonus for new moms - this one looks nursing friendly too!

And my last purchase... this adorable pumpkin sweatshirt for Halloween!

The best part, FREE shipping on all orders right now and use code POP05 for 10% off.

Happy Fall Shopping!


1 comment:

  1. Great Blog!! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the thing is awesome.

    Ethnic Wear For Boys

    ReplyDelete