9.22.2017

Foyer Mirror


We are finally getting around to a little bit of decorating at the new house. This is our foyer at the moment. I am looking for a new mirror to put above the little table we have. These are my two options for now. Tell me what you think!

Option 1 - Gray and white Cathedral Mirror via Kirkland's. 

Option 2 - Uttermost Kintra Arch Mirror in Gold via Bed, Bath and Beyond
Our last option... use this mirror we already have. 
Help me pick! 

Cheers to a great weekend friends! We will be hanging around the house, hopefully getting some decorating done and putting together a few new pieces of furniture. 

3 comments:

  1. My vote is the first one because it blends with the table more but still has some character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy! - I love all 3 options but think I agree with the other Annie above! :) We have an arched divided pane floor mirror and it offers a lot of visual interest to the wall........but for real mirror viewing as you dart out the door, non divided best. Love the gold accent in the two gold mirrors; so you can't go wrong! Think gold adds warmth to the coolness of grey wall paint...all good!

    ReplyDelete