6.08.2016

A trip to the Coast

What an awesome week away. Filled to the brim with family. family. and more family. A couple visits with great friends and lots of beach, boat, sun and pool time.

My parents live in the most amazing place. Perdido Key, FL. It's close to so many things to do... yet, it's tucked away in a little slice of paradise.

More pics fro our time with Haley at the Bama.




Who needs a walker we when have coolers. 

The main reason for our trip was that my momma was retiring after 43 years of teaching. She is the most amazing first grade teacher and I know how much she is going to miss teaching and most of all, the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of little ones. But, she has 9 grand babies that are waiting and ready for her attention... not to mention a retired Papa Sam who is ready to have GranDe home! I'm so happy for her and can't wait to have her "available" to come visit whenever she pleases!!


We made a special trip to see my grandparents - Annalee's great grand's. They had so much fun during our visit. It was so great to be able to spend time with them. 


Annalee had so much fun getting to know her grandparents. 


And soaked up lots of boat and beach time.



We also celebrated little bit's first birthday with my family and my best friend from home. It was the perfect little pool party and Annalee was surrounded by 7 of her cousins and so much love! My brothers mean so much to me and I hate that our kids don't get to see each other every day, but the times we do get to spend together is so special. 






Such good memories. And my favorite picture from the trip...








No comments:

Post a Comment