4.20.2016

I'll take the Cake. Plate

Tis the season for weddings!

I miss wedding gift shopping. Let's be honest, it's been some time since I've actually got to purchase a wedding gift for someone.

I miss weddings! The excitement, the love, the joy. Ok, ok - the party, the booze, the dancing.

I'm proud to say that we actually have two save the dates on our fridge AND two wedding invitations. #so25again #butnotreally #butiwish

After selecting a couple gifts from registries this week I have decided that my favorite wedding gift to give is the cake plate.

It's so simple. And sometimes funky.

It's classic. Yet trendy.

It's useful. But, not really used that often.

Except for birthdays. Which I love. I think everyone should get to have cake served up on a pretty cake plate on their special day. And anniversaries - cake for sure. Graduation - cake. Christenings - cake.

Which brings us back to the cake plate. A necessity, you see?

I love that it's something that gets to be a part of every happy celebration for many years to come!

Be warned - if you have a cake plate on your registry, and I'm invited...

It's yours!

I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorites today.


Milk Glass Ruffle by Macy's.

Easton via Amazon. 

Luigi via Target.

Spritz via Target.

Acaciawood via Target. 

Jadeite by Macy's.

And for something funky - Colton by Pier 1.











1 comment: