3.24.2016

Thoughts on Thursday

I am still recovering from an amazing time at our Dinner Dance last weekend - what a whirlwind of a couple weeks, but totally worth it!
My hot date!

Can you tell we were a little slap happy at this point??  This was taken close to midnight on Saturday.  Love my co-workers, these ladies are amazing! 
_______________

About a week ago my parents called and said they had booked a last minute getaway to the TN smokies. After working to clear our calendar, we also decided to pack up the car on Monday and head south to the smokies mountains to meet my parents for a mini-spring break of sorts. So beautiful. So relaxing! So good to see my folks. We defiantly live WAY to far away, and don't make nearly enough money to see them as often as I'd like. Never less, we had an awesome 48 hours of fun! 5 hours is nothin when you live a good 12-13 hours away from each other. 



_______________

Can you believe it's Easter weekend? I literally just walked out to the shed and opened the Easter box to decorate. Better late than never right?
_______________

I'm looking forward to making this delicious carrot cake for us to enjoy on Sunday. O yum! I can almost taste it already.
_______________

Anyone else loving Better in Boots right now? It's catchy! 



Cheers to Good Friday my friends! 




No comments:

Post a Comment