12.22.2014

Christmas Break | PJ Party Link Up

Happy Christmas break!! We started our long journey south yesterday to make it to J's parents house in NC for the week. We decided to make a brief pit-stop at in Asheville to a favorite spot - still on the vacation wish list - the Grove Park Inn. It was decked to the nines for the holidays and had a fabulous Gingerbread competition to boot. It was a nice little pit stop to kick off the Christmas week! 

Today, I am linking up with Darci for the Christmas PJ party link-up.


 I don't have any mini's to share, but thought I would share some of our favorite Christmas PJ's. 

My favorite Christmas PJ's for guys are from Vineyard Vines.

L.L.Bean also has this great robe for guys. Add a monogram for only $8.

 I have quite a stock of Christmas PJ's, thanks to momma and our new matching PJ's each year.  These are some of my favorite ladies jammies from L.L.Bean.

....and of course, I couldn't resist posting some PJ's for the lil cub. Babble has a great blog on 15 of the cutest Christmas PJ's for babies. I can't wait to start stocking up for next year!

A few favorites...




I'm a sucker for plaid

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas week!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment