6.07.2013

5 on Friday

So today I am linking up with A. Liz Adventures, for the very first time, to join in on Five on Friday...essentially you post about 5 things...y'all know how random I am, so this is perfect for me!

So, here is my 5 on Friday.

{ONE} Cupcake's new Angel Food Cake Wine.  A little taste of heaven in a bottle. Yummy! 


{TWO} Birchbox. We could all say that I'm not the connoisseur of make-up or the hippest trends in cosmetics... so joining Birchbox has really brought me up to speed on what's new today!




{THREE} Perch Glas Charms. Are these not the cutest things you have ever seen. I can't wait to give them for a gift {or pick some up for myself!} Just Precious.




{FOUR} Utensil Caddy's. I have been looking for a fun caddy for parties and came across this fun one from Pottery Barn. Pretty cute!



{FIVE} Veritas Vineyards Starry Nights kicks off tomorrow! We are getting together with some old buddies and heading to Veritas for the first Starry Nights of the season. I can not wait for our picnic under stars and enjoying time with old friends while listening to some sweet Motown!






Wanna join in on the Friday fun? You can link-up on any of our four blogs every Friday! All you have to do is...


1.)  Write your post about five things you're lovin' this week (or any five things you want to share!).
2.)  Share the logo above on your blog and link back.
3.)  Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five things and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment