10.19.2012

Cheers to the Weekend!

Hooray for FRIDAY!!  Who's ready for the weekend... Me! Me! ME!

Even though my weekend is packed full... it's packed full of family, fun and memories to be made!  Here's a glimpse of what's ahead...

Tonight the hubs and I are going wine tasting at a local wine store to use a gift card from our wedding! {I am sure all of you newly-weds have plenty of those still laying around} 



Saturday morning, I'm jumping back on a place to head south... to see the folks and enjoy a baby shower and fish fry with some great friends! 


I hope my Sunday looks a lot like this... spending the day on the Key with my folks!  
Soaking up some fun in the sun. :)

The real reason for the trip to the coast is to spend some quality time with my AOII's at an extension presentation at the University of West Florida.  Go AOII!

"It's not four years, it's for life." ~unknown

 Excited to be a part of this exciting time in Alpha Omicron Pi!

Cheers to the weekend... what do you have planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment