6.08.2018

Five on Friday: Recent Purchases

Y'all, I haven't done a 5 on Friday post in forever, but I scooped up a few new favorites that I wanted to share, so I thought today would be the perfect day!

{one} First, I have to share this fun clock that I got for our kitchen. We don't have a clock anywhere downstairs, with the exception of our microwave... which is in a super hard spot to see. So it's a fun joke that we never know the time. I saw this on another bloggers' post and scooped it up. You'll never guess how much - $17!


{two} Ford has outgrown almost his entire wardrobe, so we have been slowly picking up a few items here and there. I have always heard boy stuff is hard to find. And it's really not. I mean, if I was working with an unlimited budget he would have a fabulous wardrobe. I haven't quite found our "go-to" place to find his everyday play clothes. Things are either really cute and pricy, or really cute and fancy (smocked)... or they make a 12 month outfit look like an old man. Why is that? I guess that's why they say boy stuff is hard. Hard to come by, for every day purchases I suppose. With that said, Zulily has had a good selection of summer rompers and bubbles, so I picked up a couple. I laughed at how alike all of his outfits are... I spy a theme.


{three} For Annalee. I splurged (well, for me) and bought Annalee two pairs of Liva & Luca shoes for the summer. We tried Prime Wardrobe for the first time, and I loved it. I'll do a dedicated post later, but it was fantastic for kid shoe shopping. Anyways, back to the L&L. They were so cute - and so hard to not keep. The quality looks great, and she loves wearing them. Let's hope they hold up better than other pairs we have. How are they so hard on shoes?
 
Ruche Mary Jane in PearlPosey Flat in Caramel 

{four} Have any of you tried Wal-Mart's new line, Time and Tru? I have seen so many fun things, but I'm not sure about the quality. However, I took a chance on these cute flats for work. We'll see how they wear, but for the price - $9.97, I figured I would give them a shot.
{five} I just bought three, yes three, of this adorable shirt from J. Crew. I couldn't decide, so I got them all - and I've worn then all a couple times. They are easy to dress up - and easy to throw on with shorts.
$25 via J.Crew Factory

Cheers to a great weekend! We kicked off summer last Friday at our first outdoor concert series in downtown. Tonight, it's date night for us. I am looking forward to late summer nights ahead. We are home all of June - and I can't wait to soak up the summer nights!


No comments:

Post a Comment