4.01.2014

The Market Cafe

Cheers from 30A! The hubs and I are enjoying a little time away from our busy schedules in Lex and working from the beautiful gulf coast this week. Today was a gorgeous day for us, and we certainly enjoyed every minute! Today, I wanted to share one of my favorite lunch spots...
The Market Cafe in Seagrove Beach! 

It's an old general store that serves food in the back. They serve the best blackened fish sandwich around... Spicy, served up on hot French bread with crispy fries. Mmmm... Mmmm, good! 
We tried their local brew with our yummy lunch... Not too shabby.
I'm excited to try their golden wheat 30A beer next. 

The recently added a cute lil patio out back, where we sat and enjoyed our first meal of the trip. We stopped even before we got to the place we're staying... Trust me, it's that tasty.
More of this on tap for tomorrow, after getting a lil work done at the local coffee shop in Aly's beach.
Stay tuned! 




No comments:

Post a Comment