4.07.2014

Home Sweet Home


I am happy to say, we are finally home!  We had a truly perfect trip to the coast. Every day was filled with friends, family, celebrations, relaxation, exploring, great food, neat finds, and lots of love and laughter!  After a long two day track home, I am very excited to slip into my own sheets tonight - but this trip was really just so much fun, it didn't really phase me that it's been 2 weeks since we were here. Crazy how quickly time flies when you're out and about {or maybe when you're getting older}, but man it went by quick!

We wrapped up our trip with a great weekend with my fam and a stop in ATL last night for work. Which ended up being a huge reunion with lots of our friends in the industry and fabulous vendors we work with. One of which took us to a delicious lunch at the Flying Biscuit Cafe before we hit the road today. Tune in tomorrow for a great southern brunch recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment