5.10.2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Folks! 

It's such a beautiful day here in Virginia - I hope all of you are enjoying some sunshine as well!  Today I thought I would share some of my favorites lately...



Spaghetti Squash.
Last night we tried this recipe with our fish and it was amazing!



Fro-Yo!
Thursday KJ and I took a walk to Sweet Frog for a tasty treat... come on warm weather!



Good Books!
I just finished Revenge of the Kudzu Debutants - halarious. If you're looking for just a funny read, this one is great! I'm heading back to the Library this weekend for another in the series. 



A brief shout out to my beautiful Sister-in-law on this fabulous Friday. That is her above with my brother and baby Lucas.  Today she became an official citizen of the U.S.A. I have learned so much about our immigration process over the past few years, and it makes me curious to learn more. Two weddings... two babies and three years later, she's officially an Elleard!  Congrats Karen, I love you and am so happy to have you as my sister!! 

Off to Relay for Life tonight at RCHS! It's the perfect night for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment